The cardstock paper is from Recollections (Michael's) inked with Tim Holtz' beautiful Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. The patterned paper is Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments (8 x 8 pad).
Since my ovals were a completely different size and shape than the hearts in her tutorial, I had to rework the measurements and changed the way I mounted the interior paper - I cut slots rather than cut out each side. When I closed my iris, I accidentally tucked in the top and bottom of the iris in opposite directions (one inside and one outside the other side flaps) and it ended up making a cool "S" shape when it closed. So I inked the edges to make it stand out.
I stamped the sentiment on patterned paper (the cutout from the front frame) so it would be revealed when the card is opened. I also adhered a ring of tiny pearls around the sentiment frame. Just a couple of fussy cuts dressed up the interior a bit; and instead of my usual habit of outlining the fussy cuts with my black Copic Multiliner, this time I wanted a softer look so I cut down a Q-Tip, ran it over my Victorian Velvet Distress Ink pad and coloured in the white cut edge of the flowers.
The ribbon is run through piece of cardstock attached to the back of the card, so it can hold it shut with a bow (Anne used magnets for her closure). The roses on the front are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are by Memory Box (Tender Leaves die), which I coloured with Peeled Paint and Bundled Sage Distress inks. They are all bundled atop some cheesecloth dyed with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and attached with Glossy Accents.
Here is a video showing the iris mechanism and how I made the envelope for this 6 x 6 card.
Thank you again Anne, for another great inspirational video!