I purchased this stamp quite some time ago, but this is only the second time I have used it! Coloured with Copics and die cut, it is attached with foam dimensioals on another larger die cut. The background is embossed using my Cuttlebug. I tried a new technique called "Out of Bounds" on the image die cut. The cat's ears are cut out, and folded over the Spellbinder's die so they are not cut out or embossed when rolled through my Cuttlebug.
I recently splurged on a few rolls of ribbon on sale at Michael's for $ 1.29 a roll; so I used some here too. The flowers I purchased at the Dollar Store; they are white so I could colour match them with the same Copics I used in the cat image.